Sunday, July 13, 2008

$ Frugal Tip $



Rite Aid has some great deals. This week, my tab there was $125.00. I saved $30 with coupons from the sunday paper, and another $41 with their Single Check Rebates. In the end, I'll have spent $54. I saved ($71) more than I spent.
The Single Check Rebates are super easy! You just go online and enter a few numbers from your receipt. I was surprised how fast and easy the process is.
Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, Infusium hair conditioner, and Herbal Essences Shampoo and conditioner were all FREE. I refused to buy Herbal Essences for thelongest time because their commercials on TV were so annoying. I have no idea what their ads are like now, but the stuff was free so I went for it.
Anyway.... it takes a little extra time to match coupons with sale items, but it's worth it -especially in a time when every penny counts because you need it for GAS.

No comments: