Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Single Issue Voters


A candidate has to be pro-life for me to even consider them. I know people object to that thought - some think it makes me a single issue voter. I know people who go to the March for Life , but couldn't care less if a candidate is pro life. My heart won't let me do that. The first time or two I voted I didn't know how partisan the abortion issue was and didn't consider it. Now, I always make sure I vote pro life. My conscience won't allow me to put an unborn baby's life beneath ÄNY political issue. That doesn't mean I don't care about other issues. They just aren't as important. If I didn't care to vote for a pro life candidate because of other issues I would refrain from voting before I would vote for someone who is pro abortion.

No comments: